11. Communicable diseases in troop housing can be controlled to a great degree.
What are the basic controls?
12. What is the primary control against the spread of respiratory diseases in troop
13. You are inspecting a billet that contains a sleeping area that is 55 feet long and 30
feet wide. It houses 21 recruits who are in basic training. Is the sleeping space within
authorized limits for a normal peacetime situation?
14. You are checking a billet for the adequacy of its natural ventilation. How should
the windows be opened to obtain the best circulation?
15. What are some of the ways for a facility to control dust?
16. Why is dust a health hazard?