16. For combined solid waste (rubbish and garbage) and rubbish alone, ________
gallon containers are recommended. If garbage is in a separate container, a _____
gallon container is sufficient.
17. A mobile home park has drinking fountains at the recreation building. When checking
the connections, you should be sure that there is no _______________________________
18. In cases of widespread rodent infestation, who should perform control procedures?
The preventive medicine specialist.
The mobile home park owner.
A professional pest control operator.
The post medical authority.
19. A mobile home parking area must be at least ________ by ______ feet .
20. A mobile home must provide at least __________ square feet of floor space per
Check Your Answers on Next Page