(5) Special DA OSH standards developed for military-unique equipment,
systems, and operations are to remain in effect.
d. As a minimum, the OHP will include the following elements:
(1) Inventory of chemical, biological, and physical hazards in the work
environment of all installation activities, including medical treatment facilities (MTF) and
research and development activities.
Job related medical surveillance.
Administrative medical examination.
Employee education job-related health hazards.
(5) Treatment of occupational illness and injury and emergency treatment of
non-occupational illness and injury.
Job related immunizations.
(10) Illness absence monitoring.
(11) Chronic disease surveillance.
(12) Epidemiologic investigation of occupational illness and injury and illness
(13) Maintenance of occupational health (OH) medical and administrative
records and reports.
(14) Industrial hygiene surveys and safety and health inspections.
(15) Other services include: group counseling on specific problems or habits
affecting health; disease screening; and voluntary periodic health examinations on an