(3) Indicate whether the system is stationary or mobile by checking one of
the boxes in 3c.
Enter the location of the master control room in block 3d.
(5) Enter the date of assembly in block 3e. Enter the date numerically in the
d. Section 4, Component Information. Section 4 is illustrated in figure 4-4.
Figure 4-4. Section 4.
(1) Use an additional form if more space is needed for this section. Replace
the preprinted number on the additional form with the form number on the original form
and complete items 1, 4, and 5 only.
(2) Complete item 4a "Master control" by checking the appropriate box
identifying whether the master control is a new installation, an existing certified system,
or an existing non-certified system.
(3) Complete item 4b "Control manufacturer" by entering the name of the
manufacturer who produced the control.
(4) Complete item 4c "Control model number" by entering the model
number of the control.
(5) Complete item 4d "Control serial number" by entering the serial number
of the control.