Rotate the leadscrew so the setscrew in the pulley is accessible.
Remove the two screws securing the leadscrew-mounting bracket to the
(7) While supporting the pulley from below, pull the leadscrew free by
moving it away from the pulley.
If necessary, remove the stepper-motor assembly.
(9) Remove the worn or broken belt and install the replacement belt.
Carefully form a loop with the leadscrew pulley and reattach the leadscrew bracket
before hooking the belt over the front idler. Hook the belt over the motor pulley last.
Reassemble by reversing the above procedure. Remember to re-tension the belt to
IMAGE INTENSIFIER PARTS REPLACEMENT
Only replacement of the power supply is discussed in this paragraph.
a. Power Supply Removal.
(1) To remove the power supply, first disconnect the power cable from the
spot-film device control panel.
Remove the cover on the power supply if you have not removed it
(3) Disconnect the eight wires running from the tube to the power supply,
making sure you note where each wire is terminated.
(4) There are four Phillips-head screws holding the power supply to the
mounting bracket. Remove those screws and pull off the defective power supply.
b. Power Supply Replacement. To attach a new power supply, reverse the