Figure 1-4. Remote end, double door unit.
a. Center Compartment. The center compartment contains the operations
(1) Access to control box. Use the following procedures to access the
housing components and control box.
(a) Apply a half-turn to the slotted fastener head located in the lower
right hand corner of the center compartment's rear wall.
(b) Raise and latch the blue control housing in the UP position.
(2) Operations booklet. The operations booklet is located inside the
magnetically latched frame of the center compartment door. Refer to the booklet's
Forward for further operational details.
(3) Operator's instructions. Use the operator's instructions as a guide for
the daily operation of the sterilizer. When you are not using the operations booklet and
instructions guide, store them in the bracket attached to the back of the center
compartment door frame.
(4) Storage. Use the storage area for ready-access storage of the recorder
charts, print rolls, ink cartridges, and other items.
b. Recorder. Federal requirements mandate that a record of the unit's
performance be maintained for at least two years.
(1) Recorder chart. The recorder chart is graduated to record chamber
temperature in degrees Celsius. It records pressure in Pisa (pounds per square inch
absolute) or BAR over a 12-hour period.