b. Next, the developer heater controls activate and heat the developer up to the
(1) Only when the developer reaches the set point for the first time are the
dryer heater and blowers energized.
While the dryer is heating, the developer heat is maintained.
(3) When both temperatures are up to the set point and the developer level
is correct, the ready light comes on indicating the processor is ready to process film.
c. After reaching the temperature set points, the unit goes into a standby mode.
In standby, the following occurs:
Recirculation pumps operate.
Temperatures are maintained.
Dryer temperature is set back several degrees.
d. When you introduce film, the drive system starts and runs for several minutes
causing the film to pass through the processor totally.
(1) The film entrance switch, at the feed tray roller, senses the film when
you introduce it.
(2) While the film is activating the entrance switch, the replenishment pump
operates adding developer and fixer.
After the film enters fully, the ready light lights and the audible signal
e. During the standby mode, the processor periodically enters a jog cycle (for 9
seconds every 3 minutes).
(1) In the jog cycle, the drive runs to prevent the crystallization of chemistry
on the rollers.
(2) You may program the replenishment pump to operate during the jog
cycle by setting the switch on the temperature control PC board to the "LO" position.
(3) The control panel also has a manual switch to activate the