4. Turn QRS volume clockwise to
5. Depress (QRS volume) 1mv button.
screen and the QRS volume is activated.
6. Turn on chart recorder by turning the
The chart recorder begins to run at 25mm
switch to delay.
Baseline will be printed on chart paper.
7. Depress 1mv button (QRS volume)
chart recorder approximately 6 seconds
after the first depression due to the 6
8. Turn off the chart recorder.
Chart recorder stops.
9. Depress the green power switch on the
Green power light will glow.
The battery level indicator should be in the
green area. If the indicator stays in the red
area, charge the unit for 8 eight hours
before putting into service.
NOTE: If the green power switch is off on
the monitor module, depressing the green
power switch on the defibrillator module
will activate both modules.
The setting is confirmed by the LED
10. Select any energy level on the energy
display on the selected energy meter.
Figure 2-2. Daily check (continued).