EXERCISES, LESSON 1
INSTRUCTIONS: The following exercises are to be answered by marking the lettered
response that BEST answers the question or BEST completes the incomplete statement
or by writing the answer in the space provided.
After you have completed all the exercises, turn to "Solutions to Exercises" at the end of
the lesson and check your answers.
1. The ANTEMORTEM and POSTMORTEM inspections are in Category _________
2. The inspection performed before slaughter of food animals is called a(n)
3. The inspection performed immediately after slaughter of food animals is called a(n)
4. The three categories of inspection are:
5. What other agency also performs (Category I) inspections in the United States?
6. What agency is responsible for (Category I) inspections overseas?