The marked net weights, type, class, weight range, and piece count are
(2) The product has been examined after freezing and after the awarding of
the contract and has been determined to be in compliance with USDA regulations.
(3) The product meets all time and temperature specifications concerning
chilling, holding, and freezing.
b. Certificate of Conformance. For contracts covering quantities of 2,500
pounds or less, the contractor may furnish either a written USDA grade certificate (as
described above in "a") or a certificate of conformance (CoC). The CoC will be worded
substantially as follows:
"I certify that (Name of Item) (Quantity in Lot) presented for
acceptance under terms of contract # _______________ .
(1) Comply with all specification and contract
(2) Were examined for accuracy of marked net
weights and all standard poultry product specifications.
(3) Were frozen and stored in the following
(Name(s) and location(s) of all freezer(s) and all
storage warehouses utilized after packing and