(b) The sample size for each component involved will dictate the
minimum number of cases that must be selected for special inspections.
c. STEP 3: Determine Disposition of the Lot.
(1) If none of the action numbers are reached or exceeded, each menu is
considered to be fully useable and the condition code of the lot may remain unchanged.
(2) For each action number equaled or exceeded, determine the condition
code of the lot. Refer to Table N, Condition Code Criteria for Defects From Special
Inspection Results (Components that Equals or Exceeds an Action Number)
d. STEP 4: Provide Results and Recommendations to the Accountable
(1) Input data to the appropriate Lotus Notes database, and provide a copy
of the inspection report to the accountable officer.
(2) If Lotus Notes access is not available, complete DSCP Form 5117,
Operational Rations (figure 3-1 front and back), and
Report of Inspection on
provide a copy of the report to the accountable officer.
(3) If rations are placed in less than condition code A and not entered in the
Lotus Notes database, notify DSCP-HSQ telephonically @ (215) 737-7770/2911
a. The tables listed in this section are used to perform routine or special
b. Some of the tables cannot be found in the Appendix A, but can be accessed
on the Internet.
c. If a table has footnotes, the underlined footnote number will be listed at the
top of each Table and the actual footnote will be found at the bottom of the table.