b. All installations will maintain daily records of pest management activities on
DD Form 1532-1 (Pest Management Maintenance Record) or other similar formats.
Included are the data required by the MACOM for the pest management report. These
records will be retained at least 2 years.
c. Use DD Form 1532-1 to report all pesticides and pest control information.
d. Each installation and sub-installation performing pest management will submit
the reports monthly or in accordance with MACOM requirements. Copies will be
distributed according to instructions on the back of the DD form and to:
(1) The appropriate MACOM PMC.
(2) The installation medical authority (usually the Preventive Medicine
(3) The USACHPPM, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21010.
e. These reports will include all pest control operations conducted by:
(1) The Directorate of Public Works.
(3) Government-owned, contractor-operated activities.
(4) Non-appropriated fund activities, (for example, golf course).
(5) All out-grant lease holders.
(6) Installation self-help pest management activities.
f. These reports will include pest surveillance conducted by the following:
(1) Facilities engineer pest management personnel.
(2) Installation veterinarian.
(3) Installation preventive medicine personnel.
g. Installations will annually prepare the installation pest management plan
giving special attention to any pesticide application that:
(1) Uses a restricted-use pesticide.