(2) Uses any pesticide that could reasonably be expected to significantly
contaminate surface or ground water.
(3) Includes 259 or more contiguous hectares being treated as one
application. [Note: A hectare equals 2.471 acres, 259 hectares equals 640 acres or
one square mile.]
(4) Involves applying a pesticide by aircraft.
(5) Might adversely affect endangered or other protected species or habitat.
h. Included in the report will be such things as:
(1) Objective of the program (target pests, life stage or stages, and purpose).
(2) Surveillance (responsible organization or official, techniques and
procedures, locations, schedules).
(3) Treatment or control to be applied (responsible organization, non-
chemical controls, and pesticides).
(4) Sensitive areas (treated with caution or avoided).
(5) Special health and safety measures required.
(6) Any control procedures that require PMC approval or coordination with
the Armed Forces Pest Management Board (AFPMB).
(7) Any remarks helpful in reviewing the program.
(8) Manpower requirements for prevention or control of the target pest based
upon the program detailed above.