Items 8 through 16. Match Column A with Column B by selecting the correct PAD Branch
listed in Column B to its responsible function listed in Column A. Place your answer (a
through d) in the spaces provided in Column A.
8. Prepares certificates of death.
a. Patients Affairs Branch.
9. Prepares patient recording cards.
b. Patient Accountability
10. Prepares certificates of birth.
c. Outpatient Medical Records
11. Operation of Patient Trust Fund.
12. Administrative support for absent
d. Medical Records
sick active duty personnel.
13. Specialized management of records
containing sensitive medical data.
14. Conducts MTF-wide medical records
15. Coordination of medical statistical
16. Management of activity for receiving,
evacuating, transferring, and referring
patients to and between MTF.
Check Your Answers on Next Page