SOLUTIONS TO EXERCISES, LESSON 1
3. Direct admission, direct absent sick admission, transfer admission,
7. Must be medical indication that the patient's condition warrants hospitalization.
Patient must be authorized to receive care. Type of treatment or care must be authorized.
8. The act of placing an individual under treatment or observation in a medical center
9. Patient's name, grade, SSN, organization, type of case, and nursing unit.
12. Gains, change of status in, losses, change of status out, other transactions.