5. These individuals supervise the preparation of the Command WWR, review
inputs for quality, provide staff level assistance to patient care activities, and provide
periodic training to personnel responsible for collecting workload data:
a. MTF Commanders.
b. Patient Administrator / Resource Manager.
c. Admissions and Dispositions.
d. Medical Records Administrator / Designated Individuals.
6. The _____________ "owns' and is responsible for the quality of data with the
7. The patient _____________, ____________, _____________,
____________ and record treatment provide the audit trail in manual data collections
8. _______________ provides patient information and logistical management
functions to deployed hospital units providing medical care in the field environment.
a. Theater Army Medical Management Information System (TAMMIS).
b. Ambulatory Data System (ADS).
c. Medical Summary Reporting System (MSRS).
d. Composite Health Care System (CHCS).
9. ________________ days are the number of days patients spent in an operating
bed at the census taking hour (normally midnight) during the reporting period.
a. Inpatient sick days.
b. Inpatient bed days.