8. Upon completion of Item 15 of DA Form 3349 (Physical Profile Board
Proceedings), the unit commander forwards the original to:
a. The MTF commander.
b. The service member.
c. The unit file.
d. The unit's military personnel office.
9. All PEB cases are routinely forwarded for review to the __________________
which utilizes the ______________.
10. A numerical designation of ______under all factors is considered to possess a
high level of medical fitness and consequently, is medically fit for any military assignment.
11. A member of the _____is appointed to serve as counsel to represent members
appearing before the PEB.
12. Patients hospitalized in excess of
_ month who are being returned to
duty status require medical boards.
13. The agency responsible for determining whether the findings and
recommendations of the physical evaluation board, as changed or modified by the
USAPDA are supported by substantial evidence is the ____________________.
14. A medical board is required for patient's medical fitness when ___________is
problematical or controversial.
15. It has been determined that SGT James will be medically retired with full
benefits. He will receive 50% disability. SGT James receives 5 base pay per month
and has 8 years in service. What disability formula will be used that will give SGT James
the greatest amount of retired pay per month? _________.
16. What is the amount of one time severance pay for a service member who has
11 years in service and a monthly base pay of 0? _____.