SOLUTIONS TO EXERCISE, LESSON 4
2. A patient whose illness is of such severity that life is imminently endangered.
4. MTF commander who has administrative responsibility for the patient. (para 4-3c)
5. The fact of refusal and the name of the officer receiving the refusal is noted in the
6. Sustained a severe injury.
Sustained a permanent and unsightly disfigurement of a portion of the body
normally exposed to view.
Suffering from an incurable and fatal disease and has limited life expectancy.
Has an established psychotic condition.
May require extensive medical treatment and hospitalization.
Has been released for a psychiatric condition.
7. A patient whose next of kin needs to be provided information regarding the patient's
8. A patient is seriously ill when his illness is of such severity that there is cause for
immediate concern, but there is no imminent danger to life. (para 4-1b(2))
End of Lesson 4