13. List donor and donor blood records that must be kept a minimum of 5 years.
14. T or F: SOPs need not include computer entry directions.
15. T or F: There must be a master copy of each procedure and an index of all current
procedures in addition to distributed working copies of each procedure.
16. QA unit should ensure that the
of an error, rather than a
symptom of the error, has been identified so that appropriate corrective measures can
17. T or F: Focused audits focus on systems rather than specific problem areas.
are areas that affect the safety and quality
of blood if not performed correctly.
are individual steps in each control point.
20. T or F: Each Army facility must use the DA SAP template exactly as written.
Check Your Answers on Next Page