15. Range of motion exercises should be done at least _____________________.
The joints of helpless or immobile patients should be exercised once every
_______________________ to prevent contracture.
16. Joints should be exercised sequentially, starting with the_____________ and
17. Each joint needing exercise should be put through the range of motion
procedure a minimum of ___________________________.
18. One guideline for range of motion exercises is to move each joint until
there is ___________________ but never force a joint to the point of
19. When documenting that range of motion exercises have been done, the nurse
should evaluate the patient in terms of:
20. If there is any adverse response to the exercises, a______________________
must be made.
21. Two contraindications to range of motion exercises are:
Check Your Answers on Next Page