EXERCISES, LESSON 2
INSTRUCTIONS. Complete the statements in the following exercises. After you have
completed all statements in the exercises, turn to "Solutions to Exercises" at the end of
this lesson and check your answers.
1. One purpose of the Practical Nurse Course is to train personnel to provide
basic practical nursing care during________________________ and
2. Another purpose of the Practical Nurse Course is to introduce personnel to the role
and functions of the US Army practical nurse as __________________________
3. A Practical Nurse Course graduate will be able to identify principles of basic-level
____________________________, and _______________________________.
4. The Practical Nurse Course graduate will be able to administer beginning-level
practical nursing care during ________________________ and ______________.
5. The Practical Nurse Course graduate will be able to function effectively as a team
________________________ and a team _____________________________.
6. The Practical Nurse Course is a 52-week program conducted in _______ phases.
7. During the clinical phase of training in the Practical Nurse Course, students receive
a list of ______________________________ to accomplish for each clinical area.
8. To graduate from the Practical Nurse Course, the soldier must meet
________________________ and ________________________ standards and
pass the __________________________________________________________.
Check Your Answers on Next Page