SOLUTIONS TO EXERCISES, LESSON 1
1. Maintain the health of the Army and conserve its fighting strength. (para 1-1b)
2. Health support of the Army in time of war, international conflict, or natural disaster.
3. Selection of fit personnel for military service.
Prevention of unnecessary health hazards.
Medical treatment of the sick and injured.
Evacuation of patients. (paras 1-1b(1), (2), (3), (4))
4. DOD tri-service hospitals; Veterans Administration hospitals. (para 1-8a)
5. Levels or echelons. (para 1-4b)
6. Initial emergency medical treatment. (para 1-5a)
7. Division. (para 1-6b)
8. Corps. (para 1-7a)
9. COMMZ. (paras 1-7b(1)(a), (b))
10. Preventive; therapeutic; emergency. (para 1-12)
11. Other paraprofessional personnel; ward or unit operations. (para 1-12)
12. Supervisory and managerial responsibility; direct patient care. (para 1-13)
13. Common soldier tasks; principles of military leadership. (para 1-12)
14. Instructor; dialysis technician. (paras 1-16a, b)
END OF LESSON 1