SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS. Exercises 5 through 16 pertain to the operating room suite.
Indicate whether the statement pertaining to the cleaning indicated is true or false by
placing a "T" for TRUE or "F" for FALSE on the line to the left of the number.
Mayo stands are never damp dusted.
Surgical lights are dusted with a clean, dry cloth.
BETWEEN CASE CLEANING
Litter from floors is deposited in waste containers.
Walls may be spot cleaned.
END OF DAY CLEANING
Scrub furniture wheels and casters with alcohol.
10. Sinks are scrubbed with disinfectant solution.
11. After cleaning, place furniture outside of the operating room suite.
12. Litters are not stripped until the end of the day.
13. Vacuum air condition grills.
14. Clean all shelves and cabinets.
15. Wipe all kick buckets and racks.
16. Clean wet vacuum.
Check Your Answers on Next Page