(2) Revisions to AMEDD major assemblages components are published in
the SB 8-75 Series annually.
(3) When available, trade names are cross-referenced to newly
standardized items or items reinstated as Standard.
c. Format for DA SB 8-75 Series. Each supply bulletin (EXCEPT
"SPECIAL" bulletins listed in paragraph 2-27d(2) below) of the SB 8-75 Series contains
two separate sections and several appendixes as required.
(1) Section I. The first section presents various articles of information
pertaining the general medical materiel.
Section II. This section will list the following medical materiel actions:
Availability announcements of NSN's.
Revised availability announcements of NSN's.
Federal supply class changes.
(3) Appendixes. Each edition will contain a varied number of
appendixes. The appendixes will contain a variety of miscellaneous logistics
information to include extracts of manufacturer's service notes and articles of general
d. Numbering System for the DA SB 8-75 Series.
(1) USAMMA will number the DA SB 8-75 series monthly (SB 8-75-1
through SB 8-75-12) commencing with DA SB 8-75-1 at the beginning of each calendar
year. THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY WILL BE DA SB 8-75 MEDCASE
and the "SPECIAL EDITIONS" whose numbers will be SB 8-75-S1 through SB 8-75-S8.
(2) Certain editions of the DA S8 8-75 series will be dedicated to specific
logistical areas of interest and are identified as follows:
(a) DA SB 8-75-S1 - Will provide information concerning the purpose
and use of the DA SB 8-75 series, lists the Address Indicator Groups (AIGs), recipients
of controlled substances, and so forth.
(b) DA SB 8-75-S3--will consist entirely of information pertaining to
book sets for medical TOE units and will be published and distributed during the first
quarter of the calendar year.