Figure 4-2. Detail of a water connection showing protection against freezing.
d. Drinking Fountains. Mobile home parks can provide drinking fountains at
swimming pools, recreation buildings, and other areas to meet the needs of inhabitants.
When provided, drinking fountains should:
(1) Be constructed of impervious substances (porcelain, stainless steel) to
prevent water from soaking into the material.
(2) Have an angle jet with the nozzle above the overflow rim of the bowl.
(3) Have a nonoxidizing mouth guard to protect the nozzle.
(4) Have a bowl made of easily cleanable materials, without corners, and
with a strainer for the bowl opening.
(5) Have no direct connection between a waste pipe and the fountain drain
unless the drain is trapped.
(6) Have a flow pressure of at least 15 pounds per square inch.
4-10. SEWAGE DISPOSAL
a. General. An adequate and safe sewage system should be provided in all
mobile home parks for conveying and disposing of sewage from the mobile homes,
service buildings, and other facilities. The sewage system should be designed,
constructed, and maintained in accordance with regulations. It is advisable for mobile