(4) Director of Plans, Training, and Mobilization. The Director of Plans,
Training, and Mobilization (DPTM) has the responsibility for plans, operations, training,
and related activities, range operation, museum, aviation, and CBR activities.
The major Army Commander is authorized to consolidate the directorates of
DSEC and DPTM.
(5) Director of Information Management. The Director of Information
Management (DOIM) is responsible for the operation of a telecommunications center;
radio operations; radio frequency management; telephone facilities installation,
operation, maintenance, and customer accounts; and audio-visual support and
(6) Director of Logistics. The Director of Logistics (DOL) is responsible for
general supply; general maintenance; quartermaster service (which may include
consolidated mess operations); transportation services, including administrative motor
pools; housing activities; purchasing and contracting; logistical support plans; and
(7) Director of Engineering and Housing. The Director of Engineering and
Housing (DEH) is responsible for installation engineering projects and services; master
planning and construction programs; execution, inspection, and supervision. He is also
responsible for the acceptance of engineering contracts; real estate acquisition,
management, and disposal; construction contract proposals and specifications;
operation and maintenance of utilities; maintenance and/or repair of real property and
facilities; minor construction; fire prevention and protection; supply and storage of items
peculiar to facilities engineering, maintenance, and construction functions; and
maintenance of installed property.
(8) Director of Patient Administration. The Director of Patient Administration
(DPA) is responsible for patient administration functions of the installation described in
(9) Director of Food Services. The Director of Food Services (DFS) is
responsible for the food service functions described in paragraph 2-7x.
(10) Director of Health Services. See paragraph 1-8a on the Director of
Health Services (DHS).
(11) Director of Dental Services. See paragraph 1-8b on the Director of
Dental Services (DDS).
DIRECTORS OF HEALTH AND OF DENTAL SERVICES
The installation's DHS and the installation's DDS are discussed below.