(6) Advising commanders who do not have an adequate organic medical
and dental capability on matters concerning health services and the health of their
(7) Planning, directing, and supervising the education and training of
AMEDD officer and AMEDD enlisted personnel in those health sciences pertaining to
the AMEDD and Army-related health care disciplines.
(8) Planning and providing education and training for non-AMEDD
personnel in medical subjects as required.
(9) Providing student detachment administrative support for AMEDD
personnel attending civilian educational institutions both overseas and in CONUS.
(10) Providing technical assistance for unit and individual training of non-HSC
Army medical and dental units and personnel (active or reserve) when requested by
(11) Establishing for FORSCOM the individual training missions to be
assigned to the USAR, Medical Training Center for performance while on AT.
(12) Administering, supervising, and evaluating the AT performance of the
USAR medical training center and other Reserve Component (RC) AMEDD units
performing at with HSC organizations.
(13) Providing world support of the health and environmental programs of the
(14) Providing technical assistance for the implementation of the
Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) Executive Order 11807) and the overall
Army Safety Program.
(15) Performing technical review and evaluation of non-medical Army
material to determine the existence of possible health hazards.
(16) Providing TSG with direct support in the areas of health care education
and training, health care studies, medical equipment testing and evaluation, medical
combat developments, environmental and occupational health, field medical support
doctrine, patient administration and bio-statistics, automated health care systems,
development of TOE and MTOE documents, and determining the basis of issue for