29. Package wastewater treatment plants are:
More efficient than conventional treatment plants.
Well-adapted to the needs of a small installation (or community).
30. Tests for the residue content of wastewater at various points in the treatment
The efficiency of residue removal.
The effect of the residue on the receiving waters.
All of the above.
31. The BOD test normally requires __________ days.
32. The principal advantage of the BOD test is that it:
Is the best single test for measuring overall efficiency.
Requires the U.S. Army medical laboratory to run the test.
Has a low degree of correlation between treatment processes and effluent
Provides results, which are immediately available for implementing control
33. The best type of sample for determining the momentary condition existing at a
given time and a given point is the _____________ sample.