b. Space Allowance.
(1) AR 40-5 states these standards for space allowances of mobile homes:
Individual parking areas. Each area be at least 45 by 70 feet and
surfaced to provide a level, well-drained space under and adjacent to
the mobile home.
(a) The area for each mobile home must be at least 45 by 70 feet.
(b) The area must be surfaced and provide good drainage.
(1) AR 40-5 states these standards for mobile home construction.
Mobile home. The mobile home will be of substantial construction and
designed and constructed in accordance with standards of commercial
type trailers. At least 35 square feet of floor space per occupant will be
(2) Remember: A mobile home must provide at least 35 square feet for
d. Water Supply.
(1) AR 40-5 states these standards for the water supply to mobile homes:
Water supply. Potable water will be provided at each mobile home
space by means of suitable sanitary connections.
(2) Remember: Each mobile home must be supplied with portable water
through sanitary connections.
e. Liquid Waste and Wash Water Disposal.
(1) AR 40-5 states these standards for liquid waste and wash water
disposable in mobile parks:
Liquid waste and wash water disposal. A vertical drainpipe equipped
with a suitable trap and connected to a sanitary sewer will be provided
at each mobile home space. The connection between the drainage
system of the mobile home and the vertical drain will be made to