8. The Norway rat is an animal of the _________________________ climates.
9. Leptospirosis is spread by ______________________________________.
10. Match the following:
(2) Burrows for nesting.
(3) Forages for food within 50 feet of
11. If you find a full-grown, domestic rodent weighing between 110 and 340 grams,
with a tail longer than the combined length of head and body, it is probably a
12. At what age do young rodents become completely independent of their mothers?
None of the above.
Check Your Answers on Next Page