1. Refer to the inspection checklist on page 4-21. Record any unsatisfactory
observations based upon the situation on the preceding page.
2. Which observation(s) would you record as unsatisfactory, if any?
3. If you recorded unsatisfactory observation(s), briefly indicate why they are
4. What corrective action would you suggest for any unsatisfactory observations?
5. How would you rate the serving area at this facility as a whole?
a. As satisfactory. No problems are apparent in the serving area of this facility.
b. As unsatisfactory. One of the deficiencies involves an improper temperature
of a potentially hazardous food item and could result in a foodborne disease
c. As satisfactory on a provisional basis, the unsatisfactory items are not critical
and can easily be corrected.