(b) Rust or any type of corrosion.
Ensure all name and warning plates are clean, securely mounted, and
Inspect for loose or missing nuts and bolts.
(4) Inspect the travel features for smooth travel indicating each electric lock
is operating properly.
Inspect the manual locks for proper operation.
Set the major and minor kvp controls fully clockwise.
(3) Use the coarse and fine line-adjust controls to position the line-set meter
pointer directly over the reference mark at the center of the scale.
(4) Select the 25S-ma push-button switch and adjust the major and minor
kvp rotary switches for 78kvp.
Select one second on the radiographic-seconds dial.
(6) On the constant-current, multiplex-filament-control circuit board, connect
the negative lead of a digital multimeter (dc scale) to the junction of the two
250-microfarad capacitors and the positive lead to the left side of the 10k-ohm resistor
indicated as test point XD1.
Adjust P30 for 0 volts.
(8) Select two seconds and make an exposure while reading the front panel
ma meter readings. Adjust P12 and P22 for 25ma if necessary.
(9) Repeat the above step 1-2d(8) for all ma stations, using the line-set
adjustment data listed in figure 1-1. Use 78kvp for all settings.