(15) Block 15, NMCS. Print the word "Yes" if the item is in NMC condition.
(16) Block 16, JON. The facility repairing the item enters the maintenance
job order number (JON).
(17) Block 17, Initials. The person receiving the item for repair initials in this
(18) Block 18, Date repaired. The person doing the work enters the Julian
date upon completion of the repair.
(19) Block 19, Initials. The person doing the work initials this block.
(1) Destroy the DA Form 2402 when the part or component it applies to is
installed or otherwise disposed of.
(2) After the action is completed, destroy the copies used as a receipt.
(3) When the form identifies a warranty claim of an SF 368 exhibit, the DA
Form 2402 stays on the exhibit until the item is no longer needed.