(7) Secure all restraining straps within the lid.
Replace the lid on the chest and latch it securely.
(9) Swing the stand mounting angles into position. Secure the braces with
wing nuts and attach them to the field chest lid.
(10) Position the stand assembly.
(11) Attach the sink assembly using the latches.
(12) Snap the tray assemblies and tray leg brackets into place on either side
of the sink assembly.
(13) Position the extension rods on the extension of the stand assembly.
(14) Position the faucet through the bracket on the rear of the sink. Lock it in
place with a thumbscrew.
(15) Attach the detergent dispenser. Clip its dispensing spout to a bracket on
the stand. Attach the clear hose on the rubber base to the underside of the soap
dispenser and lay the rubber base (foot pump) in front of the sink assembly.
(16) Position the power unit on the extension rods.
(17) Connect the hoses.
(18) Fill the reservoir.
Disassemble in the reverse sequence.
b. Electrical Installation. The electrical installation involves making the ground
and electrical connections as described in the following paragraphs
Make the ground connection.
(a) Remove the binding around the wire braid and stretch it out.
(b) Locate a proper ground, such as a water pipe. Tighten the clamp
to the pipe.
(c) Check the ground connection between the sink assembly frame
and the grounding object.
Put all switches in the OFF position before connecting the sink unit to a