(1) Detach the top bellows by removing the four #10 screws that secure the
bellows to the bellows hanger.
Lower the bellows to the base cover exposing the pantograph.
Place a block of wood, five inches long, between the pantograph arms
on one side and lower the pantograph slightly to grip the block of wood
securely. Refer to figure 3-3.
Figure 3-3. PLA-R-200 lift.
(3) Disconnect the external power source and disconnect the chair power
cord from the receptacle in the lift.
(4) Remove the four nuts, lock washers, and the mounting screws that
secure the chair to the lift. Remove the chair.
Remove the four mounting screws that secure the base cover. Refer to
(6) Loosen the nut that secures the rotation lock pedal.
(7) Lift the main cover off over the top of the lift.
Be sure you have disconnected the external power cord.