Match the description in Column B to the Loss condition in Column A.
____ a. Moldy eggs.
(1) Parasites in egg.
____ b. Cooked eggs.
(2) Shells broken parallel to the long axis.
(3) Blood diffused through the albumen.
____ d. Embryo chicks.
(4) Contents leaking out.
____ e. Smashed eggs
(5) Candling shows a developing circulatory
____ f. Blood white.
(6) Blood drains to the outer edge of the
____ g. Frozen eggs.
____ h. Foreign bodies.
(7) Subjected to heat, resulting in coagulation.
(8) Fungi present on the shell or multiplying