(16) DD Form 741, Eye Consultation.
(17) DD Form 771, Eyewear Prescription (also DD Form 771-1, Eyewear
(18) Reports or certificates prepared by neuropsychiatric consultation
(19) Correspondence on hearing aids.
(20) Medical documents from civilian sources.
(21) DA Form 4410-R, Disclosure Accounting Record (form must be included
if preprinted DA Form 3444-series folder is not used).
(22) DD Form 2005, Privacy Act Statement--Health Care Records (form
must be included if preprinted DA Form 3444-series folder is not used).
2-13. FILING PROCEDURES
Outpatient Treatment Records are filed using the terminal digit filing system
discussed in Lesson 3. A nominal card index file serving as a cross-reference between
the person's name and the sponsor's SSN is maintained at the facilities where
the records are normally kept.
2-14. TRANSFER AND RETIREMENT PROCEDURES
When the responsibility for providing primary outpatient care for an individual is
transferred to another MTF (for example, a military dependent whose sponsor
is transferred to another military post), the person's OTR is completed
and transferred (hand-carried or mailed) to the appropriate receiving MTF. Outpatient
Treatment Records are retired in accordance with AR 340-18.