4. You are processing a patient for admission to your MTF, you have
obtained a register number, and interviewed the patient, you would now initiate:
a. DA Form 3696 (Patient's Deposit Record).
b. DA Form 4029 (Patient's Clearance Record).
c. DA Form 2985 (Admission and Coding Information).
d. DA Form 3647-1 (Inpatient Treatment Record Cover Sheet).
5. SSG James is being admitted for treatment of injuries he received in an
automobile accident. What special reporting action should be performed?
a. Telephone the finance and accounting officer.
b. Prepare a statement for the patient's signature.
c. Send the DA Form 2985 to the Recovery Judge Advocate.
d. Send a notice to the medical services account officer.
6. What two files are used to prepare the AAD report?
7. What are the three conditions incorporated into the requirements for admission to
an Army medical treatment facility?
8. Define the term "admission."