9. What information does the admission clerk enter on the register number log when
a register number is assigned?
10. Prior to leaving the hospital at 1200 hours, 28 October 198X, to report to duty,
the patient is given scheduled appointments for outpatient follow-up. His date of
disposition from the hospital is:
a. 28 October.
b. 29 October.
c. The date of the first outpatient visit.
d. The date of the last outpatient visit.
11. Who should be notified if a member of Congress, Vice President of the United
States, or a foreign dignitary reports to your MTF to be admitted?
12. Identify the five major headings of the AAD report.
13. The color of DD Form 2A (Identification Card) used for military personnel on
active duty is: