EXERCISES, LESSON 3
REQUIREMENT. Answer the following items by marking the lettered response that best
answers the item, by completing the statement, or by writing the answer in the space
provided at the end of the item.
After you have completed all these items, turn to "Solutions to Exercises," at the end of
the lesson and check your answers with the Academy solutions.
1. Medical regulating is _______________________________________________
2. Class XDA (2A) patients are immobile , litter patients who are unable to move about
of their own ______________________________________________________.
3. The officer of an originating, in transit, or destination MTF who coordinates
aeromedical evacuation activities of the facility is the
4. Who is usually responsible for contacting the destination MTF to accept a patient in
the case of a hospital to hospital transfer?
a. Attending physician.
b. Patient evacuation clerk.
c. Flight clinic coordinator.
d. Aeromedical evacuation coordinating officer.
5. What agency is responsible for coordinating air transportation and in-flight medical
treatment for patient? ____________________________________________.
6. Transfer of a patient because an MTF lacks the capabilities or facilities to treat him
would be a transfer for _________________________________________reasons.
7. The _____________________ determines the precedence of patients being