8. ______________________ is the timely and efficient movement of wounded,
injured, or ill persons from the battlefield and other locations to medical treatment facilities
and from these facilities to other facilities for additional treatment.
9. Who briefs patients and attendants on the evacuation system and evacuation rules?
a. Medical attendant.
b. Attending physician.
c. Nursing service personnel.
d. Aeromedical evacuation coordinating officer.
10. The attending physician notifies the patient evacuation section of the need to
transfer a patient by sending them a :
a. DA Form 3981 (Transfer of Patient).
b. DD Form 602 (Patient Evacuation Tag.)
c. DD Form 601 (Patient Evacuation Manifest).
d. DA Form 2496 (Patient Evacuation Checklist).
11. Infants under 3 years of age occupying a seat would be a class
12. A patient being transferred to undergo emergency surgery at another MTF would be
given a ____________________ precedence for movement.
13. What agency is responsible for selecting hospital centers or hospitals to receive
patients in an overseas theater?