EXERCISES, LESSON 6
REQUIREMENT. Answer the following items by marking the lettered response(s) that
best answers the item, by completing the statement, or by writing the answer in the
space provided at the end of the item.
After you have completed all these items, turn to "Solutions to Exercise," at the
end of the lesson and check your answers with the solutions.
1. Who initiates the DA Form 3894?
2. Cremated remains are handcarried by ________ via air or surface transportation to
next of kin.
3. How many escorts are authorized to accompany the remains of deceased military
4. List two situations in which an autopsy is mandatory.
5. Who is responsible for establishing local operating procedures for the physical
preparation/identification of remains?