SOLUTIONS TO EXERCISES, LESSON 1
1. TRICARE Prime.
3. Any medical services rendered to a person not confined as a registered bed patient
4. TRICARE is the name of the Defense Department's new regional managed health
10. 0.00 (TRICARE only pays up to 00 per month).
12. Abortions except when the mother's life is in danger.
Artificial insemination or any forms of artificial conception.
Autopsy services or post morten examinations.
Birth control for which you do not need a doctor's prescription.
Camps for diabetics or obese people.
Care or supplies furnished or prescribed by a person in the immediate family.
Chronic fatigue syndrome.
Christian Science absent treatment.
(See para 1-12 for more definitive unauthorized benefits.)
13. A person who is serving on active duty or active duty for training in a uniformed
service pursuant to a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or less.