SOLUTIONS TO EXERCISES, LESSON 3
1. To determine the circumstances under which a disease, injury, or death has
2. The casual relationship between an act of a service member and a resulting
3. Not in line of duty--not due to own misconduct. (para 3-3b)
4. Special Court-Martial Authority (SPCM) or higher authority. (para 3-5c)
7. Presumptive determination.
Informal LD investigation.
9. Time lost which must be made good.
Forfeiture of pay.
Entitlement to Benefits (Army).
16. (Completed DA Form 2173) (Solution for item 16 is on the next page.)