The total amount of the preparation is 60 milliliters.
One percent of the total amount is 0.6.
0.6 X 1/2 =
0.6 = 0.3 grams of holocaine HCL needed.
0.6 X 1/3 =
0.6 = 0.2 grams of chlorobutanol needed.
Practical Exercise. Work the following exercises and check your answers.
(1) How many grams of boric acid will be needed to make 500 g of a 4%
(2) How many grams of strong silver protein (SSP) are required to make 250
ml of a 0.25% (w/v) solution?
(3) How many grams of boric acid are there in 1 gallon of a 4% (w/v) boric
(4) If 5 g of a chemical is dissolved in enough water to make the preparation
measure one liter, what is the percentage strength of the solution?
(5) How many milliliters of a 0.02% W/V solution can be made from 2.5 g of