1. Anderson, D.M. (ed). Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 28th ed. Philadelphia: W.B.
2. FM 8-10-3. Division Medical Operations Center. AMEDDC&S, Ft Sam Houston, TX:
3. FM 8-10-9. Health Service Logistics in a Theater of Operations. AMEDDC&S, Ft Sam
Houston, TX: Feb 1992.
4. FM 8-70. Standards for Blood Banks and Transfusion Services, 17th ed. AABB,
Bethesda, MD: 1996.
5. FM 8-55. Planning for Health Service Support. AMEDDC&S, Ft Sam Houston, TX:
6. Food and Drug Administration. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 21, Parts 600-799
and Parts 200-299, 1995.
7. Harmening, D.M. Modern Blood Banking and Transfusion Practices, 3rd ed. Philadelphia:
8. Joint Pub 4-02.1. Health Service Support Logistics in Joint Operations, 2nd draft. Joint
Chiefs of Staff Office, Washington, D.C.: 15 Feb 1994.
9. Rudman, S. Textbook of Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine. Philadelphia: W.B.
10. Steane, E.D. (ed). An Introduction to ISBT 128. International Council for Commonality in
Blood Banking Automation, Inc (ICCBA). Bethesda, MD: 1995.
11. TM 8-227-3. Technical Manual, 11th ed. AABB, Bethesda, MD: 1993.
12. TM 8-227-3. Technical Manual, 12th ed. AABB, Bethesda, MD: 1996.
13. TM 8-227-11. Operational Procedures for the Armed Services Blood Program Elements.
ASBPO, Falls Church, VA: 1 Sep 1995.