17. Using Figure 2-3, determine the number of shower facilities required for a billet that
houses 30 female soldiers.
18. What are some items to check to determine if a troop housing facility is taking
adequate steps against flies and mosquitoes?
19. A facility should provide routine protection against common fungus infections, such
as athlete's foot. When inspecting troop housing, what are two basic anti-fungal
measures that you should check for?
20. You observe that the floor and walls of a billet are painted with a dark and dull
color. How does this present a health hazard?
21. Military guidelines for lighting in billets recommends ______ foot-candles of
illumination in reading areas and 10 foot-candles in ___________________ areas.
22. A troop billet has a temperature of 81 F and 78% relative humidity. Is the billet
within satisfactory temperature and humidity ranges? If not, what is the optimum
temperature and humidity range?