Dowel pin (part 4) is missing. (figure 1-5)
13. Only one side of the back section
1. Screw clamp (part 14) is stripped.
14. The leg will not stay in place when
2. Plunger (part 7) has a broken tooth.
3. Spring pin (part 12) has fallen out.
4. Spring pin (part 6) is sheared. (figure 1-6)
1. Female adapter collar is stripped.
15. The table will not go into the
2. U-joint is broken. (figure 1-7)
3. Spring pin (part 3) is broken. (figure 1-7)
Ratchet heads are installed 180 degrees
16. The head will not move to the
out of alignment. (figure 1-11)
Dowel pin (part 12) is sheared. (figure 1-7)
17. The table will not go into the
reverse of forward Trendelenburg
Spring pin (part 3) is sheared. (figure1-7)
18. The lateral movement function is
End of Appendix