(6) Team QF, Inpatient Convalescent Care, provides professional services
and control for 75 to 100 convalescent patients and up to 400 patients undergoing
(7) Team QG, Physical Therapy (PT), provides PT services for 30 to 50
inpatients per day.
d. Nursing Service Teams. These teams provide professional nursing services
for up to the number of expansion beds indicated in parentheses.
(1) Team SA, Nursing Service Control, supervises nursing personnel in
support of 100 to 300 inpatients.
(2) Team SB, Nursing Ward Control, supervises and controls two teams SF,
two to four teams SG or SH, or one team SI.
(3) Team SE, Centralized Materiel Service Control, supervises and controls
two to six teams SJ.
Team SF, Intensive Care Ward Nursing (10 intensive care expansion
(5) Team SG, Intermediate Care Ward Nusing (20 intermediat care
Team SH, Minimal Care Ward Nursing (20 minimal care expansion
(7) Team SI, Convalescent Care Ward Nursing (100 convalescent care
(8) Team SJ, Centralized Materiel Service, prepares, processes, sterilizes,
stores, and issues medical and surgical supplies in support of up to 100 expansion
5-32. TABLE OF ORGANIZATION AND EQUIPMENT 8-650, AREA MEDICAL
LABORATORY AND EXPANSION TEAMS
These teams provide area medical laboratory services within the TO.
a. Team VA, Area Medical Laboratory Detachment. This team provides
biochemistry, microbiology/parasitology, and entomology laboratory support to other
health service units on an area basis.