21. Fleas are responsible for which of the following diseases in man?
Rocky Mountain spotted fever
22. What role do rodents play in the spread of flea-borne disease?
Host for the flea vector
Vehicle of transmission
Reservoir for the causative agent
23. a. Plague is usually transmitted to humans by __________________________.
Primary pneumonic plague is generally caused by _____________________.
c. The typical case of primary pneumonic plague clinically resembles ________
24. List two main reservoirs for Lyme disease.
25. Scabies, like typhus, is a disease that accompanies wars. Why is this?
26. Trombicula mites are important to mankind only during the _________________